- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Snipes Mountain Microbrewery & Restaurant
Snipes Mountain Microbrewery & Restaurant Review
In an imposing log structure that resembles a hunting or ski lodge, the lower valley's oldest and largest brewpub is a grand restaurant with fare ranging from burgers and wood-fired pizzas to pasta dishes, fresh king salmon cooked on an alder plank, prime rib, and rack of lamb. Head brewer Chad Roberts makes handcrafted beers, using locally-grown hops, of course.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more