- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Oxford Inn & Oxford Suites
At a Glance
- the Yakima River and Greenway are right out the back door for fishing and hiking
- Wal-Mart and car lots across the street
Check Rates from our Partners
Oxford Inn & Oxford Suites Review
Overlooking the Yakima Greenway and the Yakima River, these adjacent properties give scant clue that they lie just off the freeway. All the suites, which are in a contemporary white-adobe building, have patios or river-view balconies. About half the rooms in the Oxford Inn, which is surrounded by evergreens, have balconies, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more