- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Iron Horse Inn Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- unique lodging experience
- on the National Registry of Historic Places
- some rooms share bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Iron Horse Inn Bed and Breakfast Review
What was once a boardinghouse for rail workers (1909–74) is now a comfortable country inn owned by the daughter and son-in-law of a one-time lodger. Rooms are named for former crewmen, and are full of railroad memorabilia. Four adjacent cabooses have been transformed into guest quarters complete with microwaves and refrigerators.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more