- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
MaMa Vallone's Steak House and Inn
MaMa Vallone's Steak House and Inn Review
Set in a building constructed in 1906, the upscale but rustic Western look makes the perfect style for this cozy and informal restaurant that once was a boarding house for unmarried miners. Guests dine at antique tables, and the works of several local artists hang on the walls. Pasta dishes such as the tomato-based fagioli (soup with vegetables and beans) and bagna calda (a bath of olive oil, garlic, anchovies, and butter for dredging vegetables and meat) attract diners from as far away as Seattle.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more