- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Sunnyside Inn Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- in the heart of wine country
- offering a short drive to several different wineries
- free Wi-Fi in rooms
- immediate surroundings are not the most appealing
Check Rates from our Partners
Sunnyside Inn Bed & Breakfast Review
Built in 1919 as a doctor's residence and office, this two-house inn, remodeled in 2007, is larger than the usual B&B. Nine rooms have whirlpool tubs; several have small sunrooms, and all have private entrances. Breakfast consists of breads, pastries, meats, and a griddle entrée. Families are welcome.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more