Washington Wine Country Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Washington Wine Country Restaurant Reviews
South central Washington has a fair share of Mexican food, from taco wagons to fine Mexican restaurants. National fast-food chains, local eateries, and Chicago-style steak houses can be found scattered throughout the region, or sometimes right alongside one another. As a huge agricultural area, the Yakima Valley supplies many of its local restaurants with fresh fruits and vegetables in season. Yakima Valley wines are a staple at virtually all of the fine-dining establishments. Pacific Northwest seafood (particularly salmon) is another staple of the region.
Browse Washington Wine Country Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's