- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (Sea-Tac), 15 miles south of Seattle, is the hub for the Seattle environs. There are several regional airports, but the only one that sees much action is Bellingham's International Airport (which has direct flights to Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, Oakland, and several other cities), because Bellingham is a hub between northwestern Washington and Canada and has a ferry terminal for cruises to British Columbia and beyond.
Bellingham International (1801 Roeder Ave., Bellingham, WA, 98225. 360/676–2500. www.portofbellingham.com.)
Sea-Tac Airport (17801 International Blvd., [Hwy. 99], Seattle, WA, 98158. 206/787–5388 or 800/544–1965. www.portseattle.org/sea-tac.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's