Sights & Attractions in Washington Cascade Mountains and Valleys
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bellingham
Bellingham Cruise Terminal
This massive brick building surrounded by gardens dispatches daily...
|Beaches, Transportation Sites, Marinas / Piers||Bellingham|
Bloedel Donovan Park
The only public access in Bellingham to 14-mile-long Lake Whatcom...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Bellingham|
Highway 11, also known as Chuckanut Drive, was once the only...
Just shy of 3 miles south of Bellingham and at the beginning...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Bellingham|
Larrabee State Park
South of Chuckanut Bay along the Whatcom–Skagit county line...
Maritime Heritage Park
Down a flight of steps behind the Whatcom Museum, this park pays...
Squalicum Harbor Marina
A good place to fish, lounge, picnic, or walk, the marina holds...
|Marinas / Piers||Bellingham|
Bellingham's art and history museum comprises three buildings...
|Museums / Galleries||Bellingham|
Browse All Washington Cascade Mountains and Valleys Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional