Sights & Attractions in Washington Cascade Mountains and Valleys
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Mount Vernon
Bay View State Park
Adjoining the small waterfront community of the same name, this...
Little Mountain Park
Atop the eponymous mountain at the southeastern edge of town...
Padilla Bay National Estuarine Reserve
At this serene wildlife preserve, the Breazeale Interpretive...
|Nature Preserves||Mount Vernon|
This 1,200-acre estate was established by the Roozen family and...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Mount Vernon|
Browse All Washington Cascade Mountains and Valleys Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional