- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Best Western Plus Edmonds Harbor Inn
At a Glance
- proximity to the waterfront, and only 1½ blocks from the Kingston ferry terminal
- no beach views
Best Western Plus Edmonds Harbor Inn Review
In downtown Edmonds, this inn has as much country style as you're likely to find in a chain property. It's fairly luxurious, as far as Best Westerns go; comfortable rooms are updated in modern, easy-on-the-eyes beiges and earth tones and have flat-screen TVs and DVD players, and pillowtop mattresses. Some rooms have fireplaces, kitchens, or oversize jetted bathtubs.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more