- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rexville Grocery Review
From Ben & Jerry's to Pocky sticks to local microbrews, Rexville is one well-stocked country store, with a great mix of everyday and gourmet snacks and drinks. There's a small café with a patio encircled by trees, vines, and blooming thistle. On weekends, you can sit down for a breakfast (served until noon) of scrambles or pancakes; the rest of the week, stop in for a sandwich or salad. You could put together quite a good picnic basket here. The store closes at 7 pm.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more