- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Rexville Grocery Review
From Ben & Jerry's to Pocky sticks to local microbrews, Rexville is one well-stocked country store, with a great mix of everyday and gourmet snacks and drinks. There's a small café with a patio encircled by trees, vines, and blooming thistle. On weekends, you can sit down for a breakfast (served until noon) of scrambles or pancakes; the rest of the week, stop in for a sandwich or salad. You could put together quite a good picnic basket here. The store closes at 7 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more