- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Boundary Bay Brewery & Bistro
Boundary Bay Brewery & Bistro Review
Long a top venue in downtown Bellingham, both for sampling distinctive, well-crafted microbrews and enjoying big portions of delicious pub fare, this convivial spot occupies a vintage former garage—the huge central door is rolled open in warm weather. Boundary garners high marks among beer lovers for its ruby-red Scottish ale, smooth oatmeal stout, and rotating seasonal ales. From the food menu, you won't go wrong with the Bavarian-style pretzels (served with spicy brown mustard), smoked-clam chowder, beer-barbecue-sauce pizzas, and char-grilled lamb burger.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more