- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Epulo Bistro Review
Darkly lighted, smartly furnished, and urbane, this hip bistro in the heart of downtown serves seasonally driven Mediterranean food with plenty of Northwestern influences. It's very easy to make a meal here of several tantalizing small plates, like sautéed Brussels sprouts with bacon, chili, and garlic; and Penn Cove mussels with saffron, orange, and leeks. But there are plenty of tasty main dishes to consider, too, including braised-beef short rib with garlic-mashed potatoes. Wood-fired pizzas are another stellar option.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more