- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- Amazing views
- beautiful grounds
- unique amenities
- a bit of a drive to restaurants and shopping
Check Rates from our Partners
Adytum Retreat Review
This bed-and-breakfast is all about luxury in nature—set on a hill on nearly 16 acres of forested grounds, the castle-like home, with its stone front, towers, and 75 windows, faces Mayfield Lake and the valleys below. The Star of the North Suite on the third floor has two bedrooms, whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, private entrance from outside, and a balcony where guests can see the sun rise and set. On the main floor, the Orion Suite includes a kitchenette, living room with 50-inch plasma TV and DVD player, FAR infrared sauna, gas fireplace, and private courtyard. Both suites have access to the Retreat's serene outdoor amenities, including a saltwater hot tub, firepit, walking trails, koi pond, fountains, and gardens.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more