- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Green Cat Guest House
At a Glance
- completely peaceful and enchanting setting
- distinctive furnishings
- good proximity both to Poulsbo and Port Gamble
- not within walking distance of downtown
- a bit remote
Check Rates from our Partners
Green Cat Guest House Review
A few miles north of downtown Poulsbo on the way to Port Gamble, this dashing B&B with steep gabled roof has a funky vibe, whimsical artwork, and a striking design, both inside and out. Rooms are decorated with a mix of Mission and Arts and Crafts pieces, including an elegant sleigh bed in the Cedar Grove Room. Accommodations have spa robes, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi, and the house kitchen is available for guest to use. There's a large deck out back with a hot tub overlooking the verdant grounds and fragrant herb and flower gardens.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more