- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Fairhaven Village Inn
At a Glance
- interesting part of town with good shops, galleries, and restaurants
- convenient for Chuckanut Scenic Drive and the university
- staff is helpful and knowledgeable
- two-night minimum stay at certain times
Check Rates from our Partners
Fairhaven Village Inn Review
High on a bluff between the Fairhaven Village Green and the Port of Bellingham's south terminal, this charming, historic inn overlooks Bellingham Bay; on a clear day the eye ranges all the way to the San Juans. Hair dryers, coffeemakers, and robes are provided; the bayview rooms have balconies and gas fireplaces, and a suite has French doors dividing a bedroom and sitting area, along with spa tubs. It's only a short walk to Fairhaven's shops, bookstores, galleries, pubs, and restaurants, and a trail running from downtown Bellingham to the waterfront and Padden Creek passes in front of the inn.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more