- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Fairhaven Village Inn
At a Glance
- interesting part of town with good shops, galleries, and restaurants
- convenient for Chuckanut Scenic Drive and the university
- staff is helpful and knowledgeable
- two-night minimum stay at certain times
Check Rates from our Partners
Fairhaven Village Inn Review
High on a bluff between the Fairhaven Village Green and the Port of Bellingham's south terminal, this charming, historic inn overlooks Bellingham Bay; on a clear day the eye ranges all the way to the San Juans. Hair dryers, coffeemakers, and robes are provided; the bayview rooms have balconies and gas fireplaces, and a suite has French doors dividing a bedroom and sitting area, along with spa tubs. It's only a short walk to Fairhaven's shops, bookstores, galleries, pubs, and restaurants, and a trail running from downtown Bellingham to the waterfront and Padden Creek passes in front of the inn.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more