- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Ezra Meeker Mansion
Ezra Meeker Mansion Review
This grand, beige-colored Italianate palace, built in 1891, was a fitting place for the richest man in the Northwest. Meeker, known locally as the "Hop King" for his beer empire, sank much of his profits into such elegant touches as inlaid fireplaces, ceiling murals, and stained-glass windows. The home is completely furnished in the style of its heyday. Seasonal events include the historic Meeker Days in June, the autumn Cider Squeeze, and Christmas at the Mansion each December.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Family trip with 2 boys, 16 & 21
We have about 10 days.
Want to know the MUST SEE stops plus any kooky/crazy/fun places to explore. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more