- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edmonds Underwater Park
Edmonds Underwater Park Review
Perhaps the best-known dive site in Puget Sound besides the Narrows Bridge area, the underwater park has 27 acres of sunken structures and developed dive trails. It's immediately north of the ferry landing at the foot of Main Street. Underwater Sports (264 Railroad Ave., 425/771–6322, www.underwatersports.com) in town offers tuition, equipment rentals, and underwater tours of the park. The adjacent Brackett's Landing Park—where there's parking—has trails, picnic areas, and restrooms.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
My family is looking to take a road trip out west to visit landmarks and national parks this summer in the month of July or August. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more