- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- right on the waterfront
- friendly staff
- front rooms absorb traffic noise
Check Rates from our Partners
Maritime Inn Review
On a hill across from Jersich Park and the docks, this dapper boutique hotel combines class and comfort with water views and highly personal service. Individually decorated and themed rooms have unfussy, contemporary furnishings and are named for historic boats—The Genius, The Victory, The Skansonia, and so on. All have gas fireplaces, nearly every one overlooks the water, and several have decks. Cottages along the back of the hill afford privacy and quiet; streetside rooms can be a little noisy but have the better views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more