- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
La Conner Country Inn and Channel Lodge
At a Glance
- big stone fireplace
- rustic charm wrapped around sleek modern amenities
- two family suites
- rooms are an odd mix of country coziness and chain hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
La Conner Country Inn and Channel Lodge Review
The stylish property comprises two sections (a couple of blocks from one another): a rambling country inn and a understated lodge (205 N. 1st St.) overlooking the narrow Swinomish Channel. Rooms in both are done in subdued gray tones with wooden trim, have a gas fireplace, flat-screen TV, DVD player, and a private balcony or patio. Several inn rooms have whirlpool baths. The lodge hosts weekend wine receptions and movie gatherings, and massage services are available in the privacy of your room. Nell Thorn's is a pub-style restaurant that serves consistently good Northwest fare and a good mix of regional wines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more