- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Alexander's Country Inn
At a Glance
- luxurious amenities, especially considering moderate rates
- on-site day spa
- lots of breakables means it's not great for children
Alexander's Country Inn Review
Serving guests since 1912, this top-notch lodging sits just a mile from Mt. Rainier's Nisqually Entrance. Antique furnishings and fine linens lend romance to rooms in the main building; there are also two adjacent guesthouses. Rates include a hearty breakfast and evening wine. Stroll out back to view verdant gardens, or take a dip in a hot tub set over the trout pond.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more