- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Alexander's Country Inn
At a Glance
- luxurious amenities, especially considering moderate rates
- on-site day spa
- lots of breakables means it's not great for children
Check Rates from our Partners
Alexander's Country Inn Review
Serving guests since 1912, this top-notch lodging sits just a mile from Mt. Rainier's Nisqually Entrance. Antique furnishings and fine linens lend romance to rooms in the main building; there are also two adjacent guesthouses. Rates include a hearty breakfast and evening wine. Stroll out back to view verdant gardens, or take a dip in a hot tub set over the trout pond.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more