- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Il Grainaio Review
Tucked deep into the town's historic Old Granery, amid displays of century-old farming equipment, is this cozy and rustic Italian restaurant. Dark-wood floors, small tables, and lanternlike lighting give it the authentic ambience of a local trattoria. The waitstaff is quick and knowledgeable, turning out enormous pasta bowls, seafood salads, and pan-fried eggplant or salmon with flair. Excellent wines garnish the tables, and desserts are simple and rich. Slip in early on weekends, when dinners bustle with groups.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more