- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
The Cliff House Restaurant
The Cliff House Restaurant Review
For an unforgettable scene, witness the ocean panorama from the Rainier Room when there's a full moon. On any clear day, you'll probably get a view of Mt. Rainier across the bay. Clubby, curved banquettes provide the best positioning, but the cozier tables tucked in between offer more intimacy. When the succulent steaks, seafood, and wild game are served, your attention is turned away from the views. Entrées include Northwest seafood stew in a tomato-garlic broth, and boneless rib-eye steak with a green-peppercorn demi-glaze.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more