- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Roaring River Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- pretty location
- rustic-chic Herb's Place hunting cabin is spacious and reasonably priced
- rooms are a little cluttered and overdone
Check Rates from our Partners
Roaring River Bed & Breakfast Review
On 2½ acres above the Snoqualmie River, this secluded B&B has unbeatable mountain and wilderness views and rooms, with wainscoting and fireplaces, have private entrances and decks. The Mountain View Room has a whirlpool tub; the Bear-Iris Room has a featherbed and a two-person Japanese soaking tub. Herb's Place is a hunting cabin with a kitchen and loft, and the Rock & Rose Room has its own sauna—behind a giant boulder. Homemade goodies are delivered to your room each morning.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more