- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- right on the falls
- most sophisticated dining in region
- great spa
- resort fee
- not within easy walking distance of Old Town
Check Rates from our Partners
Salish Lodge Review
The stunning, chalet-style lodge sits right over Snoqualmie Falls and eight rooms have gorgeous views of the cascades, while others have a river panorama. All the luxurious quarters have featherbeds, fireplaces, whirlpool baths, terry robes, and window seats or balconies. The renowned spa offers relaxing and purifying treatments after a day of kayaking, golfing, or hiking. The elegant Dining Room restaurant has an eclectic menu (lamb shank ragout, pan-seared Columbia River steelhead, braised rabbit with tagliatelle) and elaborate weekend brunches, while the cozy yet stylish Attic bistro offers fine Northwest wines and wood-fired pizzas. The $17 nightly resort fee covers valet parking, Wi-Fi, afternoon tea and cookies, and unlimited access to the soaking pool, sauna, and fitness facilities.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more