- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Cowlitz River Lodge
At a Glance
- convenient location
- knowledgeable staff
- no pool
- no restaurant
- rooms are basic motel-style
Check Rates from our Partners
Cowlitz River Lodge Review
You can't beat the location of this comfortable two-story family motel: it's just off the highway in Packwood, the gateway to Mount Rainier National Park and the Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument. A lodgelike construction and a large stone fireplace in the great room add some character—a good thing, since guest rooms have standard motel furniture and bedding.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more