- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mountain View Lodge
At a Glance
- roomy accommodations (some with kitchens)
- close to ski resort
- friendly and helpful owners
- no restaurant on site
Check Rates from our Partners
Mountain View Lodge Review
Just east of the town of Packwood, this convenient, quiet motel is 40 miles from both Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helens, and 17 miles from White Pass Ski Resort. Rooms have pine paneling, and some have log furniture, microwaves, and refrigerators. Family suites have fireplaces and sleep six. There's also a year-round hot tub and picnic area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more