- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Chrysalis Inn and Spa at the Pier
At a Glance
- utterly relaxing
- great water views from most rooms
- some noise from adjacent rail track
Check Rates from our Partners
Chrysalis Inn and Spa at the Pier Review
The facade of this elegant downtown boutique hotel, which rises above the waterfront, is gray and stark, but in the lobby warm wood predominates and rooms are comfortable and contemporary. On sunny days you can see far across Bellingham Bay; on cloudy days, you can stare into the blaze of the big main fireplace. Rooms also have fireplaces, as well as plush down comforters, double baths, window seats, and such amenities as coffeemakers, DVD players, and iPod docks. Artwork enlivens the walls of the stellar restaurant, Keenan's at the Pier, and picture windows frame the bay. You can sample European and Pacific Northwest wines at the long back bar or dine on Mediterranean-inspired fare at white linen–clad tables.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more