- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Chrysalis Inn and Spa at the Pier
At a Glance
- utterly relaxing
- great water views from most rooms
- some noise from adjacent rail track
Check Rates from our Partners
Chrysalis Inn and Spa at the Pier Review
The facade of this elegant downtown boutique hotel, which rises above the waterfront, is gray and stark, but in the lobby warm wood predominates and rooms are comfortable and contemporary. On sunny days you can see far across Bellingham Bay; on cloudy days, you can stare into the blaze of the big main fireplace. Rooms also have fireplaces, as well as plush down comforters, double baths, window seats, and such amenities as coffeemakers, DVD players, and iPod docks. Artwork enlivens the walls of the stellar restaurant, Keenan's at the Pier, and picture windows frame the bay. You can sample European and Pacific Northwest wines at the long back bar or dine on Mediterranean-inspired fare at white linen–clad tables.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more