- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Packwood is about 140 miles from Portland via I-5 northbound to Exit 68, then 64 miles east via U.S. 12 (also called the White Pass Scenic Byway). From Seattle (about 120 miles away), take I-5 south to Highway 167 near Renton, then south via Highway 161 through Eatonville and southeast on Highway 7 through Morton, then east on U.S. 12.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's