- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
To reach Olympia from Seattle, take I–5 south to Exit 105—this is an easy city to drive and park in, and a car is your best way around. Both Greyhound and Amtrak serve Olympia, but the Amtrak station is 8 miles away, so from Seattle, if not driving, taking the bus is actually more convenient, as the bus station is centrally located and the sights clustered around downtown and the Capitol Campus are easily reached by foot.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's