- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Mossyrock is reached from Portland or Seattle via I-5, Exit 68, then 21 miles east via U.S. 12 (also called the White Pass Scenic Byway). A more scenic alternate route from Seattle that travels closer to Mt. Rainier is Highway 167 and Highway 161 through Eatonville, then Highway 7 to Morton and west on U.S. 12. Coming from the southwest (Nisqually) entrance to Mt. Rainier, take Highway 706 West to Highway 7 South, then follow the same route via Morton to Mossyrock.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's