- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The center of La Conner is roughly 12 miles off of I-5 (from Seattle, take Exit 221 for Hwy. 534). The town is very close to both Anacortes and the northern tip of Whidbey Island, and therefore it makes sense to pass through here on the way to one or the other. A car is by far the best way to reach and explore the area. In summer bike rentals ($30 for a half-day; $40 per day) are available at the Port of Skagit Marina in La Conner from Tulip Country Bike Tours.
Tulip Country Bike Tours (360/424–7461. www.countrycycling.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's