Washington Cascade Mountains and Valleys Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Take flight: See a Boeing in mid-construction or see a World War II chopper up close at Everett's Paine Field.
Tiptoe through the tulips: Bike past undulating fields of tulips and other spring blooms in La Conner and Mt. Vernon.
Hang in glass houses: Check out Dale Chihuly's biomorphic sculptures at Tacoma's Museum of Glass.
View a volcano: Visit Johnston Ridge Observatory, for a scarily close view of Mt. St. Helens.
Paddle around Puget Sound: Rent a kayak to explore the charming seaside communities of Poulsbo or Gig Harbor.Updated: 08-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's