- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From Seattle, Washington State Ferries provides regular hour-long service to Bremerton. The many navy sights are close to the ferry terminal, but Bremerton is best explored by car. You can also drive here via Gig Harbor—from Seattle, it takes a little over 90 minutes.
Bremerton Area Chamber of Commerce (286 4th St., Bremerton, WA, 98337. 360/479–3579. www.bremertonchamber.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's