- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Ashford is about 85 miles from Seattle via I-5 southbound to Highway 7, then southeast to Highway 706. An alternate route is via I-5 southbound to Highway 167, then continuing south to Highway 161 through Eatonville to Highway 7, then east to Highway 706. From the Portland area, it's about 130 miles via I-5 northbound, then east on Highway 12 to Morton and north via Highway 7 to Highway 706.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe