Sights & Attractions in The San Juan Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The San Juan Islands
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
EastSound, the main town, lies at the head of the East Sound channel...
The Funhouse is a huge, nonprofit activity center and museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Orcas Island|
Krystal Acres Alpaca Farm
On this enormous swath of farmland on the west side of the island...
|Farms||San Juan Island|
Lime Kiln Point State Park
To watch whales cavorting in Haro Strait, head to these 36 acres...
|Parks||San Juan Island|
Lopez Island Historical Museum
Artifacts from the region's Native American tribes and early...
|Museums / Galleries||Lopez Island|
Lopez Island Vineyard
This popular winery is is spread over 6 acres on Fisherman Bay...
|Wineries / Breweries||Lopez Island|
Moran State Park
This pristine patch of wildnerness comprises 5,200 acres of hilly...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $169-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $169-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $140 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $140 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $175 & up -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% Off — $175 The Westin Seattle