Sights & Attractions in The San Juan Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The San Juan Islands
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The main town on Orcas Island lies at the head of the East Sound...
This big, nonprofit activity center and museum is especially...
|Museums / Galleries||Orcas Island|
Krystal Acres Alpaca Farm
On this enormous swath of farmland on the west side of the island...
|Farms||San Juan Island|
Lime Kiln Point State Park
To watch whales cavorting in Haro Strait, head to these 36 acres...
|Parks||San Juan Island|
Lopez Island Historical Museum
Artifacts from the region's Native American tribes and early...
|Museums / Galleries||Lopez Island|
Lopez Island Vineyard
This popular winery is is spread over 6 acres on Fisherman Bay...
|Wineries / Breweries||Lopez Island|
Moran State Park
This pristine patch of wildnerness comprises 5,200 acres of hilly...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe