- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Look to the San Juan Islands Visitors Bureau for general information on all of the islands—the website is very useful. The San Juan Island Chamber of Commerce has a visitor center (open daily 10–4) in Friday Harbor where you can grab brochures and ask for advice.
San Juan Island Chamber of Commerce (135 Spring St., Friday Harbor, WA, 98250. 360/378–5240. www.sanjuanisland.org.)
San Juan Islands Visitors Bureau (The Technology Center, 640 Mullis St., Suites 210–211, Friday Harbor, WA, 98250. 360/378–3277, 360/468–3701, 888/468–3701, or 888/468–3701. www.visitsanjuans.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's