- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
All Dream Cottages and Kingfish Inn
At a Glance
- decor is tasteful and contemporary
- good café
- water views
- somewhat small bathrooms in some rooms
- although on the lesser-visited shore of West Sound, the rooms do get some noise from road and busy marina
- two-night minimum
Check Rates from our Partners
All Dream Cottages and Kingfish Inn Review
Spacious units in this atmospheric 1902 house are equipped with a king or queen bed, private bath, and all the serenity a guest could ever want, while four lovely cottages come with plenty of privacy and beautiful views. Delicious full breakfasts are included, but the owners make a point of letting guests know they're perfectly welcome to sleep in.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more