- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Duck Soup Inn
Duck Soup Inn Review
Blossoming vines thread over the cedar-shingled walls and inside, island-inspired paintings and a flagstone fireplace are the background for creative meals served at comfortable booths. Everything is made from scratch daily, from the sourdough bread to the ice cream. You might start with crispy five-spice duck confit with hoisin-plum sauce; or perhaps Jones Family Farm manila clams from Lopez Island steamed with pancetta and sherry. For a second course, consider the pork meatballs with linguine, hazelnut-basil pesto, fresh figs, and Parmesan; or roasted-eggplant croquettes with garlic hummus, cucumber-mint yogurt, and toasted walnuts. An excellent selection of Northwest, Californian, and European wines is also on hand.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more