- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Turtleback Farm Inn
At a Glance
- lovely grounds to stroll through
- good location reasonably close to marina, ferries, and village of Eastsound
- Orchard House gets some traffic noise
- two-night minimum in high season
Check Rates from our Partners
Turtleback Farm Inn Review
Eighty acres of meadow, forest, and farmland in the shadow of Turtleback Mountain surround these pleasant and homey rooms in the carefully restored late-19th-century green-clapboard farmhouse and the newer cedar Orchard House. All are well lighted and have hardwood floors, wood trim, and colorful curtains and quilts, some of which are made from the fleece of resident sheep. The inn is a favorite place for local weddings. Breakfast is in the dining room or on the deck overlooking Crow Valley, one of the island's most beautiful nooks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are going on a road trip from north of Seattle to Los Angeles and back . Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more