- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Lopez Island Vineyard
Lopez Island Vineyard Review
This popular winery is is spread over 6 acres on Fisherman Bay Road and has a tasting room right in the heart of Lopez Village. The vineyards and orchards yield estate-grown white wines, including Madeleine Angevine and Siegerrebe; sweet wines using raspberries, blackberries, and other local fruits; and a number of reds sourced from eastern Washington's Yakima Valley, including Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Sangiovese.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more