- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Rosario Resort and Spa
At a Glance
- gorgeous location
- new management has immensely improved service and refurbished rooms
- great spa
- often busy with weddings and special events
Check Rates from our Partners
Rosario Resort and Spa Review
Shipbuilding magnate Robert Moran built this Arts and Crafts–style mansion on Cascade Bay in 1906, and it is now the centerpiece of a resort where 20 rooms and suites are in a nearby waterfront building and have sweeping views. The house, on the National Register of Historic Places and worth a visit even if you're not staying here, has retained its original Mission-style furniture and numerous antiques; its centerpiece, an Aeolian organ with 1,972 pipes, is used for year-round concerts in the music room. You can hike, whale-watch, and kayak nearby or stay in for a day of pampering in the on-site spa. The Mansion restaurant is a romantic, sophisticated dinner option.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more