- Whale watch Spot whales and other marine life from a tour boat or sea kayak.
- Taste local flavors Talented chefs have turned Orcas and San Juan Islands into hot spots for sophisticated, locavore-driven cuisine.
- Gallery hop Dozens of acclaimed artists live year-round or seasonally in the San Juans, and you can find their work in studio galleries and group cooperatives throughout the islands.
- Indulge in a spa day Work out the kayaking or hiking kinks with a massage at the lovely seaside Rosario Resort and Spa on Orcas Island.
- Bike beautiful terrain Rent a bike and cycle the scenic, sloping country roads—Lopez Island has the gentlest terrain for this activity, but biking is popular on all of the islands.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More