The San Juan Islands Travel Guide
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Plan Your The San Juan Islands Vacation
The coastal waters of the Pacific Northwest, between mainland Washington and Vancouver Island, contain hundreds of islands, some little more than sandbars, others rising 3,000 feet. Among these, the San Juans are considered by many to be the loveliest.
With the exception of Lopez Island, which has just a handful of lovely but rather homey inns, accommodations in the San Juans can be quite plush. Rosario...read more
The San Juans have myriad small farms and restaurants serving local foods and fresh-harvested seafood, and culinary agritourism—the recreational act of...read more
Things To Do in The San Juan Islands
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more