Sights & Attractions in The Olympic Peninsula and Washington Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Port Townsend
Fire Bell Tower
Set high along the bayside bluffs, the tower is recognizable by...
|Architectural Sites||Port Townsend|
Fort Flagler State Park
A 15- to 20-minute drive south and east of town leads to the...
Fort Worden State Park
The manicured grounds of 434-acre Fort Worden State Park include...
Jefferson County Historical Museum
The 1892 City Hall building contains the Jefferson County Historical...
|Museums / Galleries||Port Townsend|
Northwest Maritime Center
The myriad traditions and trades of the Pacific Northwest's seafaring...
|Museums / Galleries, Educational Institutions, Nautical Sites, Information Centers||Port Townsend|
Port Townsend Marine Science Center
Along the waterfront at Fort Worden State Park, the center is...
|Museums / Galleries, Zoos / Aquariums||Port Townsend|
Walk through the kitchen door off of the garden—which contains...
|Houses / Mansions||Port Townsend|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional