Sights & Attractions in The Olympic Peninsula and Washington Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Sequim
Curving 5½ miles into the Strait of Juan de Fuca, the longest...
Jamestown S'Klallam Village
This village on the beach near the mouth of the Dungeness River...
Olympic Game Farm
The 200-acre property—part zoo, part safari—is Sequim's biggest...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Sequim|
Open Aire Market
You'll find lavender and other local produce in abundance at...
|Markets / Bazaars||Sequim|
Railroad Bridge Park
Set along a beautifully serene, 25-acre stretch of the Dungeness...
Sequim Bay State Park
Protected by a sand spit 4 miles southwest of Sequim on Sequim...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional