Sights & Attractions in The Olympic Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Sequim
Curving 5½ mi into the Strait of Juan de Fuca, the longest...
Olympic Game Farm
The 200-acre Olympic Game Farm—part zoo, part safari—is...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Sequim|
Open Aire Market
You'll find lavender and other local produce in abundance at...
|Markets / Bazaars||Sequim|
Railroad Bridge Park
Railroad Bridge Park, set along a beautifully serene, 25-acre...
In 1977 12,000-year-old mastodon remains were discovered near...
|Museums / Galleries||Sequim|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save $$ in Port Angeles: Book Fr $137+/Nt Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Port Angeles Inn Fr $151+/Nt Expedia
- Starting Fr $139: Great Port Angeles Price — $139 Hotels.com
- Book in Port Angeles: Save this May Fr $97+/Nt — $97 Expedia
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Hotels.com