Sights & Attractions in The Olympic Peninsula and Washington Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Olympic Peninsula and Washington Coast
|A-C D-F G-L M-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Created to memorialize Lewis and Clark's explorations here in...
Curving 5½ miles into the Strait of Juan de Fuca, the longest...
At the western end of Port Angeles, this long natural sand spit...
Feiro Marine Life Center
This sea-life center has a perfect location right along the Port...
|Museums / Galleries||Port Angeles|
Fire Bell Tower
Set high along the bayside bluffs, the tower is recognizable...
|Architectural Sites||Port Townsend|
Fort Flagler State Park
A 15- to 20-minute drive south and east of town leads to the...
Fort Worden State Park
The manicured grounds of 434-acre Fort Worden State Park include...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional