Sights & Attractions in The Olympic Peninsula and Washington Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Olympic Peninsula and Washington Coast
|A-C D-F G-L M-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aberdeen Museum of History
The small museum has canoes from local tribes, as well as photographs...
|Museums / Galleries||Aberdeen|
Thought to be the world's largest, this monumental cedar tree...
The cape was named in 1788 by Captain John Meares, an English...
|Geological Sites, Nautical Sites||Ilwaco|
Cape Disappointment State Park
This 1,882-acre park (formerly Ft. Canby) was an active military...
Clallam Bay Spit
On the former site of a Native American fishing village, the...
Clallam Historical Society's Museum at the Carnegie
The region's past is preserved at this museum in a handsome 1919...
|Museums / Galleries||Port Angeles|
Coastal Interpretive Center
A great stormy-day educational spot for families, the center...
|Museums / Galleries||Ocean Shores|
Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum
Dioramas and miniatures of Long Beach towns illustrate the history...
|Museums / Galleries||Ilwaco|
Here, visitors can learn about more than a century of cranberry...
|Museums / Galleries||Long Beach|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional