- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Miller Tree Inn Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- past guests rave about the cleanliness as well as the breakfast
- innkeepers are welcoming and knowledgeable about "Twilight."
- Might be too much "Twilight" for non-fans
Check Rates from our Partners
Miller Tree Inn Bed and Breakfast Review
Built as a farmhouse in 1916, this B&B, nicknamed the "Cullen House" for its resemblance to the description in Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" books, is bordered on two sides by pastures. Numerous windows make the rooms bright, cheerful places to relax amid antiques, knickknacks, and quilts. Premier rooms have king-size beds, gas fireplaces, and hot tubs for two. A separate apartment has a private entrance and kitchenette. One parlor has a library and piano, the other has games. Lemonade and cookies are served on the front porch in summer. There are gingerbread pancakes, turkey sausages, and egg casseroles for breakfast, and specials and packages are available. Nearby rivers offer prime salmon and steelhead fishing October through April.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more