- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Plaza Jalisco Review
On the outside you can tell it was once a gas station, but head past the painted Mexican bandit statue and suddenly you're in a colorful world south of the border. Desert colors, ceramic bells, hand-painted masks, and hand-knit blankets decorate the small, airy dining room, where locals gather to down heaping plates of rice, beans, and meat-filled burritos. Frothy and potent margaritas are the big draw on weekends. This is a prime budget stop, where the home-cooked flavors and low prices keep both your stomach and your wallet full.
- Address: 90 N. Forks Ave., Forks, 98331
- Phone: 360/374–3108
- Location: Forks
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more