- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Plaza Jalisco Review
On the outside you can tell it was once a gas station, but head past the painted Mexican bandit statue and suddenly you're in a colorful world south of the border. Desert colors, ceramic bells, hand-painted masks, and hand-knit blankets decorate the small, airy dining room, where locals gather to down heaping plates of rice, beans, and meat-filled burritos. Frothy and potent margaritas are the big draw on weekends. This is a prime budget stop, where the home-cooked flavors and low prices keep both your stomach and your wallet full.
- Address: 90 N. Forks Ave., Forks, 98331
- Phone: 360/374–3108
- Location: Forks
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more