- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Sequim Bay Lodge
At a Glance
- good value
- suites are convenient for families
- varied room styles
- helpful staff
- not too fancy
- interior design is somewhat dated
Check Rates from our Partners
Sequim Bay Lodge Review
This sprawling, modern hotel on 17 acres is as resort-style as you'll get for the area. Rooms are done in pastel florals and set above woodland views, and most of the suites have a fireplace or balcony. Some are pet-friendly. The outdoor, heated pool opens May through September. Stay-and-play golf packages are available, and the 7 Cedars Casino is nearby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more