- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Sequim Bay Lodge
At a Glance
- good value
- suites are convenient for families
- varied room styles
- helpful staff
- not too fancy
- interior design is somewhat dated
Check Rates from our Partners
Sequim Bay Lodge Review
This sprawling, modern hotel on 17 acres is as resort-style as you'll get for the area. Rooms are done in pastel florals and set above woodland views, and most of the suites have a fireplace or balcony. Some are pet-friendly. The outdoor, heated pool opens May through September. Stay-and-play golf packages are available, and the 7 Cedars Casino is nearby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more